We have recently release four Basketball DVDs featuring Gregg Marshall, Wichita State University Men’s Head Coach. He was the 2012 MVC Coach of the Year and led the team to an NIT Championship in 2011. These videos will enhance your team’s competitive nature while developing your individual players.
- This point guard workout that will increase your players’ vision, court awareness, and ability to create scoring opportunities
- Teach your players to become better floor leaders
- Learn point guard screening techniques and strategies you can incorporate into your offensive system
- A competitive wing series that incorporates skills your guards need to handle pressure and score off the dribble
- Train your guards to effectively feed the post to score around the rim
- Learn closeout and defensive drills to train your guards to stop that All-Star opponent
- Learn various 3-0, 2-0, and 1-0 competitive shooting drills that push your players to be efficient basketball players at a high level
- Use warm-ups to teach footwork and body mechanics
- Break down your offensive set into competitive shooting drills
- Improve ball handling with drills to handle traps
- Learn how to use the “Double” Close Out Drill to train close-outs, first pass denial, back door denial, and pass deflections
- Learn a competitive forward workout that incorporates defense, rebounding, ball handling, and shooting drills
- Get 1-on-1 drills that will make your players apply their basketball skill in a game-like situation
- Learn passing drills that will make your players feel confident and strong around the rim
Purchase the Basketball Skill Development Workout Series and save $20!