Check out some of the world’s best swimming instructors and athletes. These Swimming DVDs feature Michael Phelps, winner of 22 Olympic medals, and Matt Kredich, University of Tennessee Head Swimming Coach. Take a look at four Swimming DVDs to improve your swimming team!
This DVD provides swimming fans of all ages with unprecedented camera angles and commentary to capture every detail that makes the duo of Phelps and Bowman the best in the world. The DVD includes expert instruction from Bowman on the specifics techniques of the butterfly stroke that he reinforces with Phelps on a daily basis: basic tips for beginning swimmers and advanced instruction for developed swimmers; and commentary from Phelps about his world-record setting swims.
Gold medalist and world record holder Aaron Peirsol shares the key focus points that he uses to develop his awesome backstroke technique. Peirsol’s six focus points work for every level of swimmer – novice to elite – and you don’t have to learn drills or change your normal workout routine in order to incorporate them into your stroke. The extraordinary swimming footage of Peirsol, combined with clear, step-by-step instruction, will help take your backstroke to the next level.
- Learn how to incorporate the streamline into every aspect of swimming: strokes, starts, and turns
- Lower your PR with the latest techniques in all four strokes to maximize stroke efficiency and speed
- Get the techniques needed to maximize explosiveness on your starts
- Learn turn techniques for getting off of the wall faster
- Over 3 hours of butterfly instruction
- Innovative approaches to teaching the butterfly
- Includes butterfly stroke, start and turn instruction
- Learn Christine Magnuson’s personal butterfly insights
Also learn from other former & current Olympics Coaches: