- Last updated:
Monday, April 23, 2012 - Leave a Comment
Check out these Training DVDs featuring Gayle Hatch, Joe Stolzer, and Staffan Elgelid. This will help your athletes develop stronger mental, physical, and emotional traits. The names of these Training DVDs are:
Teaching the Fundamentals of Olympic Lifts
- Improve the explosive power, speed, absolute strength and the muscular endurance of your team
- Learn the necessary progression for teaching the Olympic lifts and the importance of progressing through the lifts to build a proper workout
- Learn safety techniques to reduce weight room injuries
- Get an easy and effective warm-up program to manage and organize your workout with efficiency
- Improve functional movement through controlled mobility of the lumbar spine and pelvis
- Improve overall athletic performance while greatly reducing risk of injury
- Easy to follow, effective instruction
15 Exercises to Prevent ACL Injuries
- Keep your players in the game!
- Learn to condition athletes to prevent ACL injuries
- Correct running, cutting and jumping form to promote injury prevention
Take a look at more Training DVDs to help your athletes stay in the game!
Staying in the Game: Combating Coach Burnout
Staying in the Game: Combating Athlete Burnout
Winning the Mental Moments: Developing Team Toughness in the Clutch!
Staying in Control in Pressure Situations: Developing Mental Toughness in the Clutch!
The Icebox Ultimate Mental Skills & Toughness Training Pack
Tough Topics, Practical Solutions: Tips for Creating Safe & Healthy Relationships in Sports
Write a comment