New football DVDs featuring Chris Ash (University of Wisconsin Defensive Coordinator; 2010 Big Ten Co-Champions). Chris Ash’s philosophy behind the 4-3 Defense can be summed up in one word–Aggressive. In these DVD presentations you will receive an overview of the 4-3 defense as well as tips to stuff the run and deny the passing game. Don’t miss an opportunity to learn from one of the top young defensive coaches in the game.
- Give your defense an attitude of being ready to play anywhere, anytime
- Learn alignments, gap responsibilities, run fits, and man and zone coverages for this relentless defense
- See drills that emphasize critical concepts and techniques used in the 4-3
- Bonus PDF includes sample call sheet and detailed terminology and descriptions
- Force your opponent’s offense to become one dimensional
- Get detailed explanations of two types of eight-man fronts
- See scrimmage footage that shows the defense in action
- Bonus PDF includes detailed player responsibilities and diagrams
- Pick up the key concepts and coverages you need to shut down the passing
- Get detailed explanations of Cover 2 and Cover 3 coverages
- See game and scrimmage footage that shows the defense in action
- Bonus PDF includes detailed player responsibilities and diagrams from the video
Purchase the Aggressive 4-3 Defense 3-Pack and save $15!