- Last updated:
Friday, April 1, 2011 - Leave a Comment
Check-out our customers favorite DVDs featuring Patty Gasso! Throughout her career she has compiled 800+ career victories in 17 seasons as Oklahoma’s Head Softball Coach. Gasso has guided the Sooners to 16 straight NCAA tournaments, six Women’s College World Series, and one NCAA championship (2000). Overall, Gasso has amassed over 950 victories in 21 seasons as a collegiate head coach.
Advanced Team Defense Drills for Softball
- Challenge players to improve their fundamentals with these hard-working, intense drills
- Learn eight advanced infield drills that will improve range, fielding skills, and throwing
- Learn nine advanced outfield drills to improve fielding skills, range and throwing fundamentals
Maximizing Indoor Softball Practice
- Never let inclimate weather stop your team from improving!
- Plan better indoor practices.
- Make the most of the your indoor practice space.
Patty Gasso: Slap Defense – Building Team Confidence & Drills
- Instill confidence in your players.
- Position your defense to defend the slap.
- Discover strategies for building team unity.
Patty Gasso: How to Coach the Female Athlete
- Uncover the keys to coaching women’s sports.
- Develop a winning mentality on your team.
- Motivate and respect your players.
Write a comment