Check out two new basketball DVDs featuring Frank Martin (Kansas State Head Men’s Basketball Coach) & Steve Donahue (Boston College Head Men’s Basketball Coach)! See for yourself how these successful coaches conduct live practices in these All Access DVDs!
- Teach your players how to compete against the best competition on your schedule
- Keep your opponent on their heels for 40 minutes using Coach Martin’s defensive philosophy and drills
- Learn from 2010 Big 12 Coach of the Year Frank Martin as he begins the Wildcats quest to national prominence
- Learn how to play fundamental basketball and have tremendous spacing on the offensive end of the floor
- Institute Coach Donahue’s philosophy and drills to speed up the opposing offenses and slow them down by changing defensive alignments
- See how to run the “hard to guard” shuffle cut offense live
Browse our entire All Access Basketball Practice library (a total of 18 different DVDs). Learn how America’s top coaches conduct practice!