We have recently released two new youth basketball DVDs featuring Dr. John Tauer. Tauer is the Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach/Offensive Coordinator and Associate Professor of Psychology at the University of St. Thomas. St. Thomas is the only NCAA team (out of 1,000+) to be in the top 10 in the nation for field goal percentage each of the past five years (2006-10). Dr. Tauer is also one of the country’s only full-time psychology professors who also coaches college basketball. For the past 16 years, Dr. Tauer has directed his own summer basketball camps, working with thousands of young players during that time.
Below are the two new basketball DVDs Dr. Tauer has produced in conjunction with Championship Productions:
- Excellent age-appropriate, progression-based skills instruction
- Learn drills that are competitive, rewarding, and fun
- A great resource for parents and coaches
- An excellent teaching progression using a hierarchy of drills for advanced offensive skills
- Youth demonstrators allow you to watch the common mistakes and areas of challenge for young players
- Dr. Tauer’s experience as a successful college player, coach, youth camp director and psychology professor, make this one of the most insightful DVDs ever made