Anonymous
Extra Income Opportunity
March 24, 2005 08:23AM
Mark,
We have a program set-up that lists out the details. Send me your email address and I'll forward you the information.
Thanks!
Anonymous
Extra Income Opportunity
March 16, 2005 11:34PM
Dear Nate,

It would be excellent to promote Championship products in my own business WITHOUT having to purchase any product, then go to shows and take orders, sell, basically selling tapes and Championship products.

Is there any way to have some sort of dealer agreement where you send product for one to tout at show and take orders? Many peopl do not have any cash to start at all.

I mean, what exactly do you mean by no start up costs? Looks like this is just another way for you to sell tapes. What's the deal?

Sincerely,
Mark Marcarian
[www.tennentfootball.com]
Anonymous
Extra Income Opportunity
March 30, 2006 05:47PM
about posting money making opportunities; is allowed to post business ventures and extar incom oportunities that could effect football positively, but indirectly? i will explain if this is allowed. i know for sure without any doubt you all will want to hear more!
nate.landas
Extra Income Opportunity
January 24, 2005 09:27AM
[b:2d7f94bd60]Do you have your own website and want to earn easy money?[/b:2d7f94bd60]
If so, become a [b:2d7f94bd60][i:2d7f94bd60]"Championship Affiliate"[/i:2d7f94bd60][/b:2d7f94bd60] today! Championship Productions will pay you a 10% commission for every sale that originates from your website! Participation is an extremely easy and free process with absolutely no risk! What a great way to earn additional income for yourself, team, or organization! [b:2d7f94bd60]Click here[/b:2d7f94bd60] to learn more about the Championship Affiliate Program!
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 18 plus 14?