Anonymous
a book idea
March 30, 2006 05:58PM
i don't know what to title it, but i definatly know what it will be filled with. it would be a book on or about the troubled athlete: the mitigating factors that produce menace or marvel - the psychological signs to read; dealing with the problem child in youth sports.

i am having the craziest expiriences with a lot of kids that are a distraction in practice rather than a help for their teammates.
Anonymous
a book idea
April 27, 2006 05:12PM
[quote:3cc505df0c="Abarrows"][quote:3cc505df0c="JD Hill"]i don't know what to title it, but i definatly know what it will be filled with. it would be a book on or about the troubled athlete: the mitigating factors that produce menace or marvel - the psychological signs to read; dealing with the problem child in youth sports.

i am having the craziest expiriences with a lot of kids that are a distraction in practice rather than a help for their teammates.[/quote:3cc505df0c][quote:3cc505df0c] I would like to know if you are JD hill father of Shelby hill. I have some questions I would like to ask you about dealing with youth that have alot of issues with getting in trouble and wanting to have a father figure in there life. My son needs a mentor and I want to teach him that he can play football and have a good life and not get in trouble. could you please reply and be blessed in writting your book it would be a good . [/quote:3cc505df0c][/quote:3cc505df0c]I am Sorry my e-mail add is ayanna_barrows1231@sbcglobal.net
Anonymous
a book idea
September 19, 2006 06:43PM
no i am JD Hill's son, Shelby is my older brother. I go by my initials which are the same as my father, and our oldest brother. We are almost and offense and defens ourselves; Shawncz - Lonzelle - JD jr. - Shelby - Jaimel (me) - Khalil - Hakim
Anonymous
a book idea
October 31, 2006 12:50PM
Hi Jaimel,

I havent been to this site in awhile so I am just now reading your reply. is there anyway I can write you at an e-mail add instead on here where the whole world can see it . my e-mail add is ayanna_barrows1231@sbcglobal.net
Thank you.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 14 plus 15?