Anonymous
DEFENDING THE WING-T OFFENSE
September 16, 2005 05:47PM
NEED SOME IDEAS ON HOW TO DEFEND THIS OFFENSE THAT HAS TAKEN OVER HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL :cry:
Anonymous
September 19, 2006 12:53PM
[quote:a5303e3426="john willis"]NEED SOME IDEAS ON HOW TO DEFEND THIS OFFENSE THAT HAS TAKEN OVER HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL :cry:[/quote:a5303e3426]
nate.landas
October 19, 2005 02:06PM
John,

We've produced a couple of videos to defend the wing-t. Please view the following link for the items:

[www.championshipproductions.com]

Let me know if you have any further questions!
Thanks!
Earl
Re: DEFENDING THE WING-T OFFENSE
October 21, 2008 09:54AM
We run a 5-3 defense what suggestions do have to stop the wing t
arthur
November 10, 2008 05:18PM
how to stop peewee wing t but the guard is the strong part
Bill Mountjoy
November 13, 2009 01:14PM
Get Micky Matthews' JMU DVD on Defending Wing-T!!!
Coach JeffHemhauser641
May 25, 2011 10:42AM
On the youth football level, you can key guards. On the higher levels of football like high school, they will throw false keys at you (key breakers). I run the wing t in pop warner and have much success. Against the wing t it is important that you adjust your defense properly. Do not get out flank or manned. Also your Defensive linemen must launch- squeeze. Holding gaps and proper pursuit is key. You can also have outside backers (53 defense/44 defense) key offensive tackles.

I have not purchased anything on defending the wing t, but I am sure they will be good. I have been happy with the couple I have purchased.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 2 plus 21?