Anonymous User
Best Instructional DVD for Defensive Backs
December 25, 2009 09:48PM
Hey guys, I would like to hear your opinions on what you all think of the defensive back videos. I am looking for a video that really stresses footwork and individual drills as well as teaching other components of becoming a great defensive back. Any opinions would be appreciated. Thanks.
Lonnie Kragel
Re: Best Instructional DVD for Defensive Backs
December 30, 2009 01:32PM
Coach,

Here are a couple of recommendations on defensive back videos.

Defensive Back Drills
There are 11 footwork drills on this video mostly dealing with back pedaling, turning on the run, etc. There are also pursuit drills, ball drills, reading the QB drills and playing in Cover 2.

20 Championship Defensive Back Drills
Contains 7 footwork drills mostly dealing with press coverage and jamming receivers. Also includes stance technique, ball drills and group drills.

Let me know if there is anything on defensive backs that would really help your team. Or a great DB coach you would like to see on DVD. We're always looking for new ideas.

Hope this helps,

Lonnie Kragel
Championship Productions

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2009 04:41PM by administrator.
Anonymous User
January 01, 2010 10:34PM
Thanks Lonnie I appreciate your response.
Press Coverage Fan
March 21, 2011 09:13PM
Florida Gators former DB coach Heater that just got hired at Temple as D coordinator. That would be a great choice for a dvd based on the guys he's sent to the NFL recently in first 3 rounds
Coach JeffHemhauser641
May 25, 2011 10:37AM
All the defensive back drills are good. All the videos for the most part are good here. Cannot really go wrong with any of them.

Coach Jeff
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 15 plus 17?