Anonymous
Little League Coaching Book Suggestions
August 23, 2004 03:17AM
I'm wanting to get into Little League Coaching and I was wondering if you could give me a Top 5 List of recommended books & videos to help me as a complete newbie in the coaching realm. I've played the game and mostly understand it, I just don't know how to apply it to coaching and how to setup practices. Any information you provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!
Anonymous
October 01, 2004 12:59PM
Personnally, i think you can't go wrong with the Emanski DVD's or VHS offered here. I have used them for years with excellent results!!
nate.landas
August 23, 2004 11:21AM
We have some outstanding books & videos for youth baseball. Our Youth Baseball Series has been a great series for the Little League level. The six tape series provides instruction on throwing, catching, hitting, pitching, defense, baserunning, and how to run a youth baseball practice. Other productions that you may find beneficial are: How to Run a Championship Baseball Practice and [u:990dee2358]Baseball Playbook[/u:990dee2358]. How to Run a Championship Baseball Practice is a great video (a little more advanced) for practice organization while the [u:990dee2358]Baseball Playbook[/u:990dee2358] is a "complete guide" for baseball.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 1 plus 1?