Anonymous User
Baseball Instructional DVD's
February 03, 2010 10:10PM
Why are there no reviews of the Baseball DVD's?
I've looked all over for first hand reviews from people who purchased them and I have not been able to find anything that helps.
Anyone have any recommendation for a good baseball hitting DVD?
I've been looking at the Todd Whiting DVD.
Anonymous User
Re: Baseball Instructional DVD's
February 04, 2010 09:41PM
Nobody...???

Edit... I'm also looking at Matt Walbeck Basics of Catching.
Anyone have this disc?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2010 09:45PM by .
Anonymous User
February 05, 2010 10:26AM
The University of San Diego hitting program dvd is excellent. It has good drills and many teaching points that are easily understood and used.
I also have the Matt Walbeck Basics of Catching dvd and I really liked it.
Anonymous User
February 05, 2010 02:22PM
Thanks for the above recommendation. smiling smiley
Well, I decided to bite the bullet an make the purchase.

Skills and Drills for Hitting and the Matt Walbeck Basics of Catching dvd. Since nobody seems to review any DVD's I'll be glad to post back with my opinions for these two promising looking DVD's.
For me... like many, $80+ is an awful lot to spend on something like this. So perhaps my findings will be of help for someone in the future.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2010 02:24PM by .
administrator
February 06, 2010 09:25AM
If you ever need help making a decision, you can always call 1-800-873-2730 and speak with one of our Coaching Directors. They have watched all of the dvds and they can help find the right dvd for you.

Also, please review your dvds! This helps all the other coaches out there, and it helps us improve our dvds!

Thanks -
Dan
Web Manager
Championship Productions, Inc.
Anonymous User
February 06, 2010 10:34PM
Thanks for the response...!
I did call the 800 number. Those recommendations weighed in on part of my decision. smiling smiley
Anther part was the video clips representing the DVD's. Some of the clips were not real understandable as far as the way they explained things. Some didn’t have any clips. I gave them no consideration.
Reviews comming as soon as I get the DVD's and spend some time with them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/06/2010 10:36PM by .
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 24 plus 15?