John Iannucci
publishing
August 08, 2007 11:13AM
Hi,

I finished my quarterback manual on the option and have been self distributing it on the internet. I've sold about 140 but am now looking for a distributor. (I do not want to sell away publishing rights.)

I am also finishing up a 6 hour DVD on the TRiple and a second and third book on "The definitive Coaching job search and interview" and "setting the rules - why we were able to turn around so many programs and why we failed in others." ( a systematic set of rules for turning around a losing program.)

I have 32 years of coaching experience including taking 5 different schools into their respective playoffs and 8 years of colleg coaching.
Do you distribute?

John
NateLandas
Re: publishing
August 08, 2007 03:47PM
Coach -

Please email me at nate.landas@ChampionshipProductions.com

I look forward to speaking with you! Have a great day.

Thanks,
Nate Landas
SayerLeonides714
Re: publishing
February 26, 2016 12:29AM
Precise Descriptions of .micro File Extension Ransomware :
These days Teslacrypt 3.0 has been affecting thousands of computers all over the world which is basically a file encrypting virus and create .micro File Extension to the encrypted files. For more details please visit,
Remove .micro File Extension Ransomware
Uninstall .micro File Extension Ransomware
Delete .micro File Extension Ransomware
Clean .micro File Extension Ransomware
Get Rid of .micro File Extension Ransomware
Eliminate .micro File Extension Ransomware
Distroy .micro File Extension Ransomware
Kill .micro File Extension Ransomware
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 10 plus 13?