Anonymous
Iowa modified flex
December 19, 2006 09:11AM
hey is the iowa modified flex tape any good does anyone know if its still on sale. Also which tape is better Bruce pearl 5 man motion or Dave paulsen motion offense for beginners,
nate.landas
Iowa modified flex
December 20, 2006 11:41AM
Coach,

The Iowa Modified Flex by Tom Davis tape is sold out. However, you should take a look at [b:5cb0250278]Gary Williams: Mastering the Flex[/b:5cb0250278]. Coach Williams coached under Davis at Lafayette and Boston College, and implemented the Flex at Maryland when he became head coach.

[b:5cb0250278]Bruce Weber: Mastering the Five Man Motion[/b:5cb0250278] provides you with a brief overview of the offense and offers excellent drills for the five man motion.

[b:5cb0250278]Dave Paulsen: Motion Offense for Beginners[/b:5cb0250278] is more balanced...it combines an overview of the offense and drills to improve the motion offense.
jeremymaddox321
Re: Iowa modified flex
June 19, 2007 06:52PM
The Iowa Modified Flex Offense isn't Flex, it is a variatioin of flex and is used by Bruce Pearl at Tennessee who was an assistant under Tom Davis. The offense is easy learn and provides great driving alleys if you have players who are creative off the dribble and can get to the rim.You can also extend your top two players in the offense which I think allows for better spacing and driving alleys. I have used the offense but only as a delay game not as my primary offense.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 15 plus 22?