Anonymous
Lute Olson: Attacking with the 1-4 Offense
October 21, 2006 10:43AM
Does anyone have any comments on Lute Olson: Attacking with the 1-4 Offense ? Thanks for the help.

Coach W
nate.landas
Lute Olson: Attacking with the 1-4 Offense
October 26, 2006 10:36AM
Coach,

[b:fa25a89f35]Lute Olson: Attacking with the 1-4 Offense[/b:fa25a89f35] provides excellent information on the Arizona offense. Coach Olson provides you with some great set plays, in addition to their transition game. This is a great offense to run if you have good guards and a post that can finish.

Thanks,
eddie miller
Re: Lute Olson: Attacking with the 1-4 Offense
July 16, 2007 01:19PM
i was disappointed in this dvd. the 1-4 offense by bill self is much more informative, and has all the drills to implement this offense. coach olsen is a great coach, but his 1-4 offense dvd leaves a lot to be desired. i have personally used the bill self 1-4 offense, with great success. do yourself a favor, get the bill self 1-4 offense dvd, it works & is easy to teach to your kids! i coach high school girls, we won our 1st state championship, partly because of this offense.
Coach Canada
Re: Lute Olson: Attacking with the 1-4 Offense
July 16, 2007 02:44PM
Coach Miller,
I didn't know Bill Self had a 1-4 offence dvd out there. Is it different than his high/low entries dvd?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 7 plus 25?