Anonymous
Ganon Baker's "Finishing" DVDs
June 13, 2006 07:33PM
Has anyone seen either of Ganon Baker's finishing dvds: (1) 30 Finishing Moves You can use or (2) Grassroots Finishing school.

Are these must-haves? There isn't much material out there on finishing and I was thinking about buying both of them. 80 bucks is a lot for me though so I only want to get both if they are must-haves.

Also, if you've seen both, is there a lot of overlap between them? If I want to only get one of them, which one should I get?

Thanks in advance.
Anonymous
December 17, 2006 11:41AM
I'm also interested in knowing about these videos. Or are there any other lay-up videos that you would recommend

[quote:92ae5939e5="braggbear"]Has anyone seen either of Ganon Baker's finishing dvds: (1) 30 Finishing Moves You can use or (2) Grassroots Finishing school.

Are these must-haves? There isn't much material out there on finishing and I was thinking about buying both of them. 80 bucks is a lot for me though so I only want to get both if they are must-haves.

Also, if you've seen both, is there a lot of overlap between them? If I want to only get one of them, which one should I get?

Thanks in advance.[/quote:92ae5939e5]
nate.landas
December 20, 2006 11:16AM
Coach,

Ganon Baker is a phenomenal teacher of the game. He's very innovative, and very little of his information overlaps in his DVDs. If you're looking to teach younger players, I suggest the [b:ba55f332fd]Grassroots Basketball: Finishing School[/b:ba55f332fd] DVD. Ganon provides the essential skills to finish.

[b:ba55f332fd]Ganon Baker: 30 Finishing Moves You Can Use[/b:ba55f332fd] is a little more advanced...He does an excellent job of breaking down spacing, footwork, and movements that will allow you to separate from the defender...and start putting points on the board!

Thanks,
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 5 plus 1?