Anonymous
offense
June 01, 2006 10:15AM
Looking for a open post offense. Only perimeter players handling the ball and I would like the middle of the floor open. I'm looking for a simple continuity set where I can also implement set plays within the offense.
Anonymous
offense
June 01, 2006 10:18AM
I really like Jerry Petitgoue's open post offense. It is simple to learn. He has several different sets and I actually thought that it was my best buy of the year. Totally worth the money.
Anonymous
offense
June 06, 2006 09:31PM
what is the exact name of the video?
Anonymous
offense
August 20, 2006 01:50AM
If you are looking at Open Post Motion, I think I have watched, read and learned as much as there is out there about this system. You really have 3 good choices:

1) I like Jerry Pettitgoes new Open Post video. I like the way he teaches the offenses and he has a couple of nice entries.
2) I also recommend Andy Woods videos. He has a DVD that has 2 videos in one on this topic, first is the motion itself and second is plays and entries into the motion.
3) Finally, I really recommend Bob Huggins Open Post Motion video. I think Hug is sort of the Father of this style offense. If you are the analitical type coach that likes to understand how and why something works, I think this one is great. He also adds some post stuff into it the other two dont have.

Good Luck to you and if you want to discuss this further, please feel free to contact me direct at PGLeClaire@comcast.net or www.leaguelineup.com/ebbulldogs
nate.landas
offense
June 07, 2006 11:13AM
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 15 plus 13?