Attention: all girl's basketball coaches. I need some advice. Do you run set plays for your girls? or do you run some type of motion or flex offense for them? Just wondering. Any advice would help.

What videos/dvds have you used that you like for girl's basketball?
Coach, I have coached girls basketball at various levels for eight years, the last year as a head girls coach. I have found that most girls need a basic contiuity offense to use as a base, but you really need a handful of set plays/wrinkles to add at specific instances.

Coach File
What base offense do you run? What different type of set plays to you run, especially if you have no post players?
I'm living and learning. In my previous assistant roles, we just used very basic motion, but we had a couple of exceptional players that could score. Last year, at a different school, I tried to run the same basic motion, but we had a real hard time scoring in certain situations. This summer we are going to work very hard on ...."we need a basket, how are we going to get it?"

Sorry that I couldn't help you any more. I'm just getting my feet wet.

Coach File
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 22 plus 20?