Anonymous
Boeheim's 2-3 or McCallie's 1-2-2 Match-up??
May 23, 2006 05:18PM
I'm looking at implementing a zone defense with my girls high school basketball team this year. Trying to decide which way to go. I've read good things about both videos. Would love to hear from some fellow coaches that have seen the videos.

Thanks

Coach File
Anonymous
May 25, 2006 08:17PM
Any advice??? Bump
Anonymous
May 25, 2006 09:33PM
I'm not sure. i don't have either one but the Bohime tape is on sale. I have heard good things about it so at $19.99 it sounds like a good deal
Anonymous
May 29, 2006 10:14PM
I cant spell Boheims name but I will say his 2-3 Matchup DVD is very good. I am not a big zone guy (we play man 90% of the time) and if I run a zone, it is usually an agressive, trapping zone. That said, I was looking for a different look and I figured, Syracuse runs the 2-3 better than anyone in the country.

Boheim goes over all the rotations, potential traps and player responsibilities. I took a team to a tourney this weekend and had some guys get sick. All of a sudden, we had 6 guys, playing at 4000 feet elevation angainst a fast, athletic, poor shooting team. We got in the 2-3 and were able to take the game to OT.

If you like zones, I cant recomend it highly enough.
Anonymous
May 30, 2006 09:44PM
Coach Leclaire,

Thanks for the advice. I will be ordering his 2-3 VHS that is on sale now.

Coach File
Anonymous
June 12, 2006 05:04PM
Check out Seth Greenburg's tape on the 1-3-1. Not many teams play it anymore and fewer know how to attack it.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 14 plus 19?