Anonymous
Best Dvds/Videos - reviews
May 22, 2006 09:25PM
Jerry Petitigoue's Open Post offense is tremendous. He does a great job of breaking down the open post as well as providing structure for it. I got my five man motion off of Bob Knight. It wasn't as structured and it wasn't great for girls. His offense is good for boys or girls.
Anonymous
Best Dvds/Videos - reviews
May 23, 2006 02:37PM
[b:c3d6950be2]I recently purchased [u:c3d6950be2]Paul Hewitt's 4 out 1 in[/u:c3d6950be2]
[www.championshipproductions.com]
It does a great job of teaching the basics of the offense. Coach Hewitt talks about indivdual work they do with thier palyers. It would be nice to see a follow up with that info.

I also have [u:c3d6950be2]Mark Few's "Motion for success"[/u:c3d6950be2]http://www.championshipproductions.com/cgi-bin/champ/BV-01921B.html
Coach Few goes thru all the screening and read options. He covers had gestures to signal passer. i would recomened it for anyone the run's motion.

I recomened any thing by Gannon Baker. Does anyone have his training in the triple threat? is it as good as his other stuff.

I have a shotting drills tape for youth by Jeff Schneider. I don't see it listed anymore but it has some nice stuff for youth teams.

I can't wait for the sale to begin. I know it usually starts in June.

I see people our high on Jerry Petitgoue's 5 out DVD. Has anyone seen his youth transiton tape?

[/color:c3d6950be2][/b:c3d6950be2]
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 16 plus 1?