howis ganon's ball handling video compared to forrest larson's?

thanks,

John
HI COACH,
IF POSSIBLE I LOVE TO HAVE A COPY OF KEVIN SUTTON'S NOTES. MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS coachb30@hotmail.com

THANKS IN ADVANCE,
COACH B
If you could let me know anything..... your opinion.... good or bad...

Bob Huggins - Pressure Defense and 1-1-3 zone defense.

Bruce Webber - 5 man motion

Geno Auriemma : 8 essential defensive drills

Tony Barone : X zone offense

Kevin Sutton: Guard or Post Development

Ganon Baker: What is the best video?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Coach, I have not purchased all of the videos but I can help you with some.

Tony Barone (X Zone Offense)- Pretty good video. Coach Barone goes into detail how to run this offense out of a 1-4 high set. if you have the two disc set by Hubie Brown, it is the same material. I liked the video but a sleeper is Bill Self zone offense. I saw Coach Self in a clinic last year and had more success with his offense.

Kevin Sutton- Both drills are pretty good. I have incoprated most of the drills into my pracitce, especially during the summer. I have written notes of the drills if you want a copy.

Ganon Baker- I honestly order all of this man's videos. When I attended a clinic at the Mohegan Sun two years ago got me into Ganon. I think that if you had to choose, his ballhandling drill videos are outstanding. He goes through every drill and has instructors of different levels performing the drill.

I hope this works for you!!
HI COACH,
IF POSSIBLE I LOVE TO HAVE A COPY OF KEVIN SUTTON'S NOTES. MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS coachb30@hotmail.com

THANKS IN ADVANCE,
COACH B
I would love to have a copy of those notes by Kevin Sutton. My email is Coachp28@hotmail.com

Thanks, alot

Coach P
Bob Huggins - Pressure Defense and 1-1-3 zone defense.

I just purchased the above video over the weekend and will say this. If you have no idea how the 1-1-3 works then he does a decent job of breaking it down with the use of on court demonstration. However, I was looking more for extending the 1-1-3 zone but he never really got into that. You could see it a little on some of the game clips that are on the video but no breakdown. I guess I would say this, if you know how the 1-1-3 works, (it's basic slides and rotation) then I would not spend the money. If you are unfamiliar with the slides and rotation then you may want to purchase it.

One other thing I noticed is that Huggins used a lot of the same humor that he used over the weekend at a clinic I attended in Connecticut. I thought I was seeing a rerun.... Good luck!
I'd like to have your note too. My email is wanlab@hotmail.com
Thanks in advance.
I'd like to have your note too. My email is galitmusai@hotmail.com
Thanks in advance.
I also would greatly appreciate a copy of those notes if you don't mind. Coachwatson10@yahoo.com
Add me to that kist if you don't mind

jimwilmoth@comcast.net

Thanks for sharing!! grinning smiley
Coach,

Would you also send me your notes on the Kevin Sutton videos? My e-mail is shawn_file@hotmail.com. Thanks,

Shawn File
Ganon Baker's "Superman Workout" is outstanding.
Tony Barone : X zone offense

Its a nice offence and has plenty of good options but I prefer the DVD by Kermit Davis. It looks to spread the zone more and provides more options for all of your players.

The X-zone really requires that you have a nice passing big man. If you don't have that then you'll have to rely on your outside shooters to provide you with offense
jaywizz- Does the Kermit Davis show what to run against junk defenses on his video? Would like to purchase something that covers that as well.
Coach, I would love a copy of the Sutton drills if you have the time. My email is kelcindy@mrtc.com

Thanks
hate to add to your workload...however, I would love a copy of the notes too...thanks very much
stanton33@verizon.net
Coach,

Could you please send me a copy of Coach Sutton's notes. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance

Coach O
[quote:2edb0b2d6a="julesc"]Coach,

Could you please send me a copy of Coach Sutton's notes. I would greatly appreciate it. My email is gcola40@aol.com

Thank you in advance

Coach O[/quote:2edb0b2d6a]
Coach,

I recently purchased the Geno A video on the 8 essential defensive drills. It is very good. He uses on-court demonstrations to explain trap rotations, defending the screen & roll, and other drills to help develop defensive skills.
JBC Coach
JerseyShoreCoach,

I would love to have the notes that you have from Coach Sutton. Could you send them to me please. Thanks Coach,

email: kramey@rhs.k12.ar.us
Anonymous
Coaches - Could you tell me something about these dvds????
September 03, 2006 04:03PM
Hey, I'm a little late into the game, but could you please send me a copy of the Kevin Sutton drills as well. I really appreciate it!

My email is jim@abcbaytown.org

Thanks so much!

Jim
Dear JerseyShoreCoach
I'd like to get your copy of notes on Kelvin Sutton's drill.
My e-mail is k-tanaka@inacatv.ne.jp
Thanks in advance. coach KT
dear jersey coach,

I'd like to get a copy of coach sutton drills. my e-mail is spatterson@albanytech.edu thank you.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 1 plus 14?