Mr. Landas or basketball community,

What is the best individual improvement dvd/video on the market today? Any really good ones for point guards and posts?
If you are looking for a video for a point guard, I would stay away from 5 star video for the Point Guard...The guy doing the video is very mundane and the info is ok...I was pretty disappointed with the video.
nate.landas
What is the best individual improvement dvd or video?
March 06, 2006 12:23PM
Coach,

I would recommend Coach K's individual improvement DVDs. He shares the drills, etc. that Duke uses during their practices.

[b:39c829f6e0]Mike Krzyzewski: Duke Basketball - Developmental Drills for Point Guards [/b:39c829f6e0]
[b:39c829f6e0]Mike Krzyzewski: Duke Basketball - Developmental Drills for Post Players [/b:39c829f6e0]

I would also recommend [b:39c829f6e0]Kevin Sutton Skill Development 2-Pack[/b:39c829f6e0]:
Kevin Sutton: 30 Drills for Building a Complete Guard
Kevin Sutton: 30 Drills for Building a Complete Post Player

Becoming a Champion Basketball Player - The Point Guard DVD is also good. It was one of the best sellers in 2005. I think any tape mentioned will suit you well. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 5 plus 14?