Anonymous
The Best Offense?
April 11, 2006 10:43AM
What level are you coaching? Do you coach boys or girls?
Anonymous
The Best Offense?
April 10, 2006 06:27PM
Hello everybody,
Can someone tell me what they think the best offensive strategy out there,is? I believe you could make an argument for the 3out 2in offense, because, of the success experienced by the coaches who use it ( like Lute Olsen, Bill Self, and Jim Calhoun.) Or possibly the "Pricneton Offense" many good coaches use it like Joe Scott, and Rick Pitino. So, I was just alittle stuck when trying to figure out which offensive instructional video to purchase, so if there is any advice you could offer me, I welcome it.
Thank You.
Anonymous
The Best Offense?
May 16, 2006 02:26AM
Well, I coach at all kinds of deifferent levels. But, I was mainly concerned with my high school boys. even though i coach boys high school, girls 7th and 8th grade, and boys and girls pee wee.
Anonymous
The Best Offense?
May 19, 2006 12:34AM
Coach,

While I really think there is no "best offense", I have to tell you, the 5 -out or Open Post Motion stuff is the best I have found at teaching all levels to play. You can make it as simple or complicated as you like. My HS Boys Club teams runs a ton of stuff out of it, learning to read defenders and take what is given while my 3rd graders pass and backcut to the basket. Thats all we do, give & go and fill the empty spot fast out of a 5 out set. It works. I recomend both the Bob Huggins Open Post DVD as well as Andy Wood's new Open Post DVD which includes the offense as well as 10 entries / plays into the offense. Good luck coach.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 18 plus 19?