I am looking for the best full-court press dvds. How is Gary Williams video? I am looking for new stuff. I am also looking for the best transition dvd for girls basketball players. How is the multiple mosquito defensive system? What is it actually?

I would appreciate anyone that has seen a really good dvd or video responding, thanks.

Coachp28
What about the "55" Full court pressure defense and the full court press by A. Landers of "Georgia?

How are those videos? What can you tell me about Billy Donovan's 10 aggressive transition drills and Ernie Kent's stuff? Can you get into any specifics about the women's transition videos that you listed and just rate them on your personal opinion or public opinion?

I also am looking at strength and conditioning videos for women? if you don't have any..... then list the best men's video.

Thanks again,

Coach P
nate.landas
Looking for Full-court press, fastbreak, and any new topics.
February 14, 2006 12:46PM
Coachp28,

I recommend you calling or emailing Thom McDonald. He's seen every DVD or video we've produced...and can inform you which are the best.

He can be reached at:

thom.mcdonald@championshipproductions.com

Thanks, and have a great day!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 3 plus 1?