Anonymous
bruce weber's motion offense
April 04, 2006 01:14AM
What are the best 4-out 1-in tapes you have seen? Thanks for sharing your information in advance.
Anonymous
April 04, 2006 10:42AM
I guess it really depends on what you are looking for. Are you looking for pure motion (principals) or more of a patterned motion? Are you looking to play with 4 peremiter players or 3 peremiter players and two post players (one high, one low)?
Anonymous
April 03, 2006 11:37AM
hey for bruce weber's motion offense does he utilize 2 posts, or just 1 post for his offense, for example does he use like 3 wings and two posts in the videos like he did in games?
Anonymous
April 06, 2006 03:15PM
Coach D,

I'm looking for both pure motion and pattered motion with 4 out 1 in or 3 out 2 in. Please recommend a couple of videos which you think are best. Thanks in advanced.
Anonymous
April 03, 2006 12:24PM
Hi Coach,

He uses a 4 out 1 in set in his video. It is a pretty good video but certainly not one of the best that I have seen.
Anonymous
April 10, 2006 03:50AM
I recently purchased Paul Hewitt's Tape and it was very good explaing the none patterened motion. Gave plenty of rules in a simple stright forward maner. Whish it would have covered Zone princables more, does anybody now a 4 out 1 in tape that covers zone? I would recomened that tape. Since i will be using 4 out 1 in next year I'm looking to get the Jay Wright tapes as well I hear there good too
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 6 plus 16?