I am still looking for a good offense for a small, quick guard oriented team without any real post player..... maybe one.

Can anyone comment on 4 out 1 motion and especially 5 out motion offenses. I would love to a discussion and see where I need to take them.

I want to spread them out and utilize their dribble pentration. We don't have great shooters.

I am looking for the best pressing videos out there also..... let me know what you think.

Thanks, Coach P
When you find an answer to this question, I would love to know it. I am going into a season with one post player who is 5'11" and handles the ball better than any athlete on the court. Help.
I would suggest Bob Huggins open post offense, especially if you are looking for dribble penetration. It would fit a smaller team, or limited size team perfectly. I would buy the book he has out about it to supplement the video, and then you should be covered.
I would suggest Bob Huggins open post offense, especially if you are looking for dribble penetration. It would fit a smaller team, or limited size team perfectly. I would buy the book he has out about it to supplement the video, and then you should be covered.
nate.landas
New Releases for August!
August 16, 2005 09:05AM
The following videos will appear in the August Catalog:

[b:aba77c79b1]Jack Bennett: The Intangibles for Building a Championship Program[/b:aba77c79b1]
[b:aba77c79b1]Jack Bennett: Championship Drills for "Sound Basketball"[/b:aba77c79b1]
[b:aba77c79b1]Jack Bennett: Championship Zone Motion Offense[/b:aba77c79b1]
[b:aba77c79b1]Jack Bennett: Championship "Gap" Man-to-Man and Sliding Zone Defense[/b:aba77c79b1]
[b:aba77c79b1]Billy Donovan: Individual Skill Development Within Your Offense[/b:aba77c79b1]
[b:aba77c79b1]Lon Kruger: Man and Zone Quick Hitters[/b:aba77c79b1]
[b:aba77c79b1]Dennis Felton: The Structured 4-Out 1-In Motion Offense[/b:aba77c79b1]
[b:aba77c79b1]Bob Huggins: The Pressure 1-1-3 Zone Defense[/b:aba77c79b1]
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 25 plus 14?