Anonymous
Duke's Motion Offense
February 20, 2006 09:31AM
You can Duke's basketball office directly. That is where I got mine.

Thanks,
CoachC
Anonymous
Duke's Motion Offense
February 21, 2006 08:54AM
Thanks. I called the Duke basketball office, and they referred me to the campus bookstore. The campus bookstore no longer had any copies of either the book or the video.

Anyone else have any ideas?
Anonymous
Duke's Motion Offense
February 21, 2006 01:13PM
The best scenario would be for Coach K to produce a new one with principals that apply more to todays game. The old one is a classic but offenses today have advanced considerably and make much better use of the dribble, ball screens and big on small screens to get penetration, post touches and open looks on the perimeter. It would be fantastic if Coach K would release an instructional tape detailing the current version of his offense!
Anonymous
Duke's Motion Offense
February 15, 2006 09:37AM
I am looking for the Duke's Motion Offense book and/or video. I know it has been discussed that Coach K has recently come out with a new series, but I am really looking for his Motion Offense book/video. If anyone knows where I can get these, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

mullslaw6383@yahoo.com
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 17 plus 5?