Anonymous
Bill Self, Mike Heideman, Billy Donovan videos????
December 19, 2005 11:08AM
Mr. Landas or anyone else,

Does anyone have an opinion on the Bill Self hi-low motion series, Mike Heideman "pack" defense video, or the Billy Dononvan match-up press or individual skill development.
Anonymous
December 20, 2005 08:51AM
I can only speak on the Donovan stuff. The individual development isn't too bad. The Match-up press is also ok. Donovans stuff always is interesting just because of his intensity and passion for the game.
Anonymous
January 17, 2006 03:17PM
Mike Heideman's is very good. It's a little more detailed than Coach Bennett, but both are very good. Coach Bennett does a better job of teaching trapping the post. But Coach Heideman's video has more drills.

CoachC
nate.landas
December 22, 2005 03:54PM
Here's a few words on the following authors/ series:

[b:1c10b1ab3a]Bill Self Hi - Low Motion[/b:1c10b1ab3a] - Bill Self's Motion Series has been one of our top sellers of all time. Coach Self does an outstanding job teaching the Hi-Low offense...probably the best tapes we have on the topic.

Mike Heideman - If you are looking for a "Pack" defense, I recommend viewing a tape from Dick Bennett. Coach Heideman took his philosophies while at UW - Green Bay and now coaching under Coach Bennett at Washington State. The DVD was produced in 2005 - [b:1c10b1ab3a]Dick Bennett - The "Pack-Line" Pressure Defense. [/b:1c10b1ab3a]

Billy Donovan - Both DVDs listed are pretty good. I personally enjoy watching Coach Donovan's videos or clinic presentations because of his energy. He's an interesting guy...and very passionate about the game and preaches to play the game "the right way."
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 23 plus 1?