Aloha Coaches!

My name is Justin Anderson and I am an active duty Chief in the US Coast Guard (16 years down, 4 to go!) I am transferring this summer from Honolulu, HI to Wilmington NC and I am hoping to find a HS (boys) coaching position in Wilmington. I do not care about getting paid...I just want to find the right program. I would like to find a varsity assistant or JV head coach position.

I have 10 years of varsity coaching experience (Antilles HS in San Juan, Puerto Rico, South Kitsap HS in Port Orchard, WA and Radford HS in Honolulu, HI). I have ran multiple summer leagues, and ran / worked at numerous basketball camps, including Snow Valley Basketball School (Santa Barbara, CA). I am not too concerned about learning any programs X's and O's, however I feel that my best assets include my program loyalty, my dedication to preparation and my unyielding work ethic.

If anyone has any HS or college contacts in the Wilmington North Carolina area I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thank you,
Coach Anderson
Coach_Anderson@yahoo.com
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 15 plus 10?