coach232
previews
January 31, 2014 04:46PM
Where are the dvd previews???
Deadspinjim
Re: previews
February 27, 2014 08:30PM
I just sent out an email asking them when and if they are coming back.
coach232
February 28, 2014 06:44AM
I hope they bring them back I rely on them before I make a purchase
fivestar
February 28, 2014 08:12AM
I messaged them on twitter guys, this was the response I received -- "Thanks for the questions. Our servers were down recently and we are also transitioning to YouTube for the sample clips."
coach232
February 28, 2014 10:08AM
thanks for that makes sense to send them to you tube it is under sportsdvds.
fivestar
March 03, 2014 10:20AM
I think so, also most of the previews for the DVD's are on Youtube when you search for them I wasn't aware of this until recently. I really did like the previews on this site as well.
coach232
March 03, 2014 01:47PM
I think they will bring them back I see they have a lot more vids to put back on the site. If I wanted to purchase one from the site and had to go to youtube to see a preview I would not purchase from here I would try syskos out.
fivestar
March 05, 2014 11:56AM
Also on Twitter they told me to please let them know which videos you are interested in and they would be able to send you the clips you need. I guess that is an alternative that can be pretty useful, try it out and see how it goes. Maybe you can compile a list of DVD's that you are interested in and email them or attach it to Twitter if that is possible.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2014 11:57AM by fivestar.
Coach232
March 05, 2014 01:49PM
I guess that it is good they can send you a preview, but it seems so much more convenient to have the previews on the site. That is a reason why I have spent a considerable amount of money with Championship Productions for that convenience factor.
fivestar
March 05, 2014 04:03PM
I hear you man same here, hopefully they put them back on the site.
Tom Winkle
March 27, 2014 03:00PM
I've been renting all the DVDs even most of the newest ones from HoopsKing.com. You can rent them there for 1/3 of the price of buying them so it's a really good deal instead of getting stuck with something I don't want.
CoachShook
April 05, 2014 11:03PM
Thank you so much for bringing back the previews. Now I will continue to buy DVDs from you.
littlejay8
May 22, 2014 12:01PM
anyone else getting an error message when they try to watch the preview videos?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 15 plus 4?