Anonymous
Ganon Baker DVDs - similarities and differences
November 24, 2005 02:31AM
Hi there,

how does the Ganon Baker Videos rank? In the case of similarities and differences, which DVD is a must have and which are not recommandable?

[b:9d45739566]35 Street Moves You Can Use [/b:9d45739566]
[b:9d45739566]Street Moves You Can Use: 22 "Game-Time" Drills to Make it Happen! [/b:9d45739566]

[b:9d45739566]Ganon Baker's "Superman" Workout for all Players[/b:9d45739566]
[b:9d45739566]Ganon Baker: Training in the Triple Threat - 34 Ways to Create Space[/b:9d45739566]

[b:9d45739566]Ganon Baker: 20 Shooting Drills for the Lost Art of the Jump Shot[/b:9d45739566]
[b:9d45739566]Ganon Baker: 30 Finishing Moves You Can Use[/b:9d45739566]
[b:9d45739566]Ganon Baker: Advanced Two Ball Shooting Drills[/b:9d45739566]

Has someone seen this videos? What are your experiences? In case of shooting, is the Baker one better then the ones of Hoiberg and Alford? In case of ballhandling, how does it rank with the videos of the better basketball series?

Are there a lot of new informations? Innovative drills?

Thanks for an answer

Coach Mueller
Anonymous
November 24, 2005 03:12AM
And foremost: Any overlapping information in the series?
Anonymous
January 17, 2006 07:10PM
First what makes a DVD valuable for a coach or player.

Besides good editing of putting what the coach teaches and emphazises on the DVD and what is said and how that relates to and captures the viewer

Its is how it is explained and stimulated

Ganon Baker is just such an motivator and teacher of the game. Yearly he goes arround the world showing his methods and tuning his own knowlegde and methods.

He is one of the finest instructors and persons you meet so if you don't have the change to meet him by his DVD, and when you do meet him you will buy his DVD.
Anonymous
January 22, 2006 07:16AM
I met Ganon Baker yrs ago when he was an assistant at Coastal Carolina University. He gave me a video.......his teaching of shooting is awesome. Highly recommend.
Anonymous
February 14, 2006 06:56AM
I would get ALL of the Ganon DVD's.

He is a modern day Pistol Pete.
Anonymous
March 27, 2006 09:28PM
I want to be able to drive to the basket and being able to finish with ease.
Anonymous
March 13, 2006 06:40PM
I want to improve my offensive game, which video will help the most?
nate.landas
November 30, 2005 03:19PM
Ganon Baker ranks as the number 1 individual workout and innovative teacher in all of basketball. As you can tell by looking at the ads, Nike hired him to be one of their skill development instructors for the best high school players in America. I would recommend any video that Ganon Baker has done. For individual shooting drills, I would take Ganon Baker or Kevin Sutton. Ball handling, they are the best tapes on the market. He is a modern day Pistol Pete. They are full of innovative moves, drills and how you can use these drills in a game. If you have any questions at all, give Thom McDonald a call and he can walk you through any of the videos you might have questions about.

Thanks,
nate.landas
March 15, 2006 10:01AM
You'll learn something new from each DVD Ganon Baker has produced. It just depends what aspect you want to improve? If you have specific questions, please let me know at your earliest convenience.

Have a great day!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 23 plus 6?