coach7
What's the best basketball coaching app?
October 25, 2013 03:31PM
I coach 2nd through 9th grade. I'm a student of the game and always try to learn something new and grow. I usually draw plays up by hand or use JES Basketball Playbook Software. It's simple and to the point, but I want something a bit more dynamic.

I'm at a crossroads right now. The new iPad Air (and iPad Mini with retina) will be released soon and I'm trying to decide if I want to go the iOS route or Android. One of the biggest selling points for me will be basketball apps as it will be my main use of the tablet.

Of course I want the ability to use it as a clipboard during practices/games, but would love for the ability to animate those plays. If I put together an ultimate wishlist, I would like to be able to draw up practice plans, take/import videos, replay game/practice videos, and use for stats.

What do you use or recommend for a good basketball coaching app for a tablet?
MrTEE4life
Re: What's the best basketball coaching app?
May 07, 2014 08:42AM
Norm
September 24, 2014 08:56PM
Gooroo.com
Stacy
December 12, 2014 02:17PM
I bought the one that Championship Production sells called iPracticeBuilder and it great. No subscription, drills have videos and detailed descriptions and organizing a practice is easy. It’s $10 in itunes.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 10 plus 17?