Anonymous
Really good 3-2 motion video???? Something unique?
November 21, 2005 09:46PM
Nate,

Do you know anyone that has a great 3-2 motion that would suit two post players that could play both high post or low post? Just wondering.

Coach Peterman
Anonymous
November 20, 2005 08:32PM
I am looking for something unique using a 3-2 motion. Anyone have any ideas??? I would really appreciate it.

Scott
Anonymous
November 22, 2005 09:08PM
Nate,

Is there anyone else that you would recommend??? I will check it out.... What about Bill Self's stuff??? I have two posts that would probably fit a high low game better. What do you know about it also...... I will get Loo's stuff if you think that is good stuff.

Coach Peterman
Anonymous
November 25, 2005 01:30PM
Coach,

I am a former college coach and pride myself on my motion offense. I have ran 4out/1in and 5 out motion before. I haven't seen a great 3-2 motion offense or some hi-low offense. I need some thing more than just a basic set-up. Just wondering if you have any opinions on something?
Anonymous
November 23, 2005 03:09PM
Everything depends on what level your team is playing:

For a high-school team, i would recommend the

[b:3456c5390e]Morgan Wootten's Basketball Xs & Os 2 DVD Package[/b:3456c5390e]

which sums up the whole knowledge of one of the greatest high school coaches of all time.

And especially for you, he is showing a hi-low- setting with 3 out an 2 in ... so perhaps worth a second look ...?
nate.landas
November 22, 2005 02:31PM
Coach,

The [b:94be341ac0]3-Out 2-In High/ Low Motion Offense[/b:94be341ac0] is a very interesting video. Coach Loos provides basic offensive information and then offers drills to perfect the offense. Loos also breaks down penetration, ball movement, & his inside/out philosophy.

Thanks,
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 19 plus 14?