BBALLCoach4
Installing the Pack-Line
April 12, 2013 08:35AM
After running a 2-3 match-up zone last season, I am looking to transition into man to man. My biggest reasons are lack of ball pressure and poor rebounding out of the match-up zone. After researching different man to man styles, I think the pack-line defense fits my team the best. I've heard great things about Mack, Bennett, Miller, and Boone's DVDs, but wanted a few opinions of which ones might be the best for someone brand new to the system. Which would be the most beneficial to my coaching staff for installing the defense? I would like to get 2-3 DVDs. Thanks.
rjackson52
Re: Installing the Pack-Line
April 12, 2013 01:11PM
I have Bennett and Boone. They are both pretty good, I was pleased with both purchases. They both have a lot of the same things in them, if I were to rank them I'd go Bennett then Boone. If your going to do it, I would highly recommend putting the marking tape on your court to show the defense where the Pack Line is.
Wayne Walters
April 13, 2013 08:29AM
Winning Hoops just had an article which included PACK DRills ... if you are interested, where do I send it???

Wayne Walters
J. Head
April 15, 2013 08:25AM
Thanks Coach. You can send it to jdhead4@hotmail.com. I appreciate the help!
Gregg
May 27, 2013 05:28PM
Can I get these packline drills also. Thanks
MichaelConner408
May 27, 2013 08:42PM
If possible I would love to get drills
msconner4@gmail.com
Wayne Walters
June 03, 2013 02:40PM
Gregg,

I need a contact email.

Wayne

Michael,

Sending diagrams via You Send it.

Wayne
Joe Sigler
July 14, 2013 06:12PM
Wayne:

I would love to have the Pack-Line drills. Send them to:

joe.sigler@silsbeeisd.org

Thanks very much
Joe Sigler
July 16, 2013 09:12PM
Thanks coach for the Pack-Line information!!!
Joe Sigler
August 13, 2013 02:43PM
I had a coach email me about the Packline information. I must have deleted the email by mistake.

Please resend and I will send you the information.

Yours in basketball,

Joe Sigler
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 17 plus 3?