Wayne Walters
Push/Pull Offense
March 27, 2013 12:03PM
Push/Pull is really a combination of what is now being called Read and React infused with both DDM and Drive and Kick. Push/ Pull can be run as the only phase of the offense or as phase two after a cutter or series of cutters. The concepts can be adapted easily to three, four and five out offensive sets. I have found it most effective when combined with ball reversal, screening and player movement because getting the defense moving to stop screening and cutting then driving is much more difficult. Push/Pull was named for the terminology used to describe player movement especially on the perimeter. When any player dribbles at you, they push you to a position that makes it difficult, spacing wise, for your defender to recover before you shoot or drive. When the player dribbles away from you, you are pulled along with other players to a position that shortens passes back to you and promotes ball reversal, skip and diagonal passes. Post players on the ball side step up to the elbow on baseline wing drive or post up at the block on a middle drive unless they are a face up player then they step to short corner. Two post sets require coordination to allow perimeters to get room to drive. I have used Push/Pull only with minor set adjustments against zone defenses. We simply drive behind cutters making defenders readjust after defending a cutter making it very difficult to help.

If you are interested, please post a contact email.

Wayne Walters
coach shillings
Re: Push/Pull Offense
April 04, 2013 11:49AM
Wayne Walters
September 24, 2013 10:11AM
Waiting to hear from you since i sent these materials ...

Wayne Walters
Coach hade
January 05, 2014 05:12PM
Def interested
Wayne Walters
January 06, 2014 02:53AM
Where do I send the Basics?

Wayne Walters
Coach Marks
January 20, 2014 10:34PM
I am interested can you please send to me,

Thank you
Wayne Walters
January 21, 2014 01:01PM
Where do I send the basics?

Wayne Walters
Coach marks
January 23, 2014 02:46PM
Coah you can send them to

ramon.marks@tuhsd.org

Thank you
Wayne Walters
January 26, 2014 10:30AM
On the way today!

Wayne Walters
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 14 plus 10?