Wayne Walters
Free Basketball Downloads List
February 25, 2013 10:06PM
Free Basketball downloads, not SWARM Defense, on my website www.swarmenterprises.com/cgi/free.cgi

Dr. D
Wayne Walters
Re: Free Basketball Downloads List
March 06, 2013 07:54PM
I added about 120 items today ... I will be adding about 200 more in the next week.

Dr. D
Wayne Walters
March 06, 2013 09:40PM
Issue with the new downloads should be cleared up in a week. Sorry for the delay.

Dr. D.
Wayne Walters
March 12, 2013 07:31PM
350+ Free Downloads appear to be working!

Wayne Walters
Wayne Walters
August 22, 2013 09:45AM
Thanks for your kind words! The list has recently expanded to 516 with the help of David Preheim and John Saintignon plus a few of my own. The problem is keeping it up to date with my web designer/manager at this speed and volume. If you ever cannot download something, PM me a list of the numbers needed and an email and I will send them directly.

Wayne Walters AKA Dr. D
Wayne Walters
January 26, 2014 10:31AM
Expanded again!
Wayne Walters
March 05, 2014 09:23AM
I will gladly send an updated list if you request one.

Wayne Walters
Wayne Walters
April 09, 2014 04:53PM
I updated the list on the website ... currently 744 items ... contact me with a list of numbers if you have any trouble and where to email it ... I had my web master download these so you should be able to download without me from the website without me if things are linked properly.

Wayne Walters
Wayne Walters
June 10, 2014 04:51PM
780 and counting! Enjpoy!
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 1 plus 1?