Justin
Suggestions
December 22, 2011 05:14AM
Thought I'd throw a suggestion out to the higher ups!

Coach K has gotten 3 All-Access tapes, well deserved might I say, but if anyone also deserves another All-Access I think it is Geno Auriemma. I have nearly all of Coaches tapes and I think that his way of doing things is incredibly beneficial to coaches of all levels because of the emphasis he puts on skill development in addition to his more sophisticated offensive plans. You might also get more people interested if he keeps up his Princeton offense the next year, hope to see more from who I think is the best coach in college basketball.
NateLandas
Re: Suggestions
January 05, 2012 11:47AM
Hello Justin,

Thanks for the post. We did travel to UCONN and are producing a new All Access video with Coach Auriemma. We have tentatively scheduled to release the video in February.

Thanks for the feedback & let us know if you have any additional ideas.

Thanks,
Nate Landas
Justin
July 09, 2012 02:56AM
Kind of frustrating to see this isn't happening, I've been patient and I would be surprised if I'm the only one. If its legal stuff then I'd point out you don't have a problem publishing Bruce Pearl or more specifically Kelvin Sampson material.
tony
July 19, 2012 12:00AM
One of the best "lost" offences is Pete Newells Reverse Action. There are a few programs running it and I would love to see a ALL ACCESS set done on one of these. This offence is in danger of becoming totally lost which would be a huge shame given who its creator was and how it influenced the likes og Bobby Knight etc.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 4 plus 6?