Anonymous
Clinics
October 27, 2005 03:59PM
Where are the best basketball clinics located?
Anonymous
Clinics
October 30, 2005 07:39AM
Without a doubt, Uncasville Connecticut. The Mohegan Sun facilities allow the coaches to demonstrate on the court. Not to mention the atmosphere of the facility outside the basketball court!
Had a blast!
Anonymous
Clinics
October 31, 2005 03:51PM
I've attended the Nike Basketball Clinic in Las Vegas for years, and have yet to be disappointed. It seems like the line-up is always top notch, it's an on-court demonstration, a ton of vendors, and the facility is great (it's even on the strip)! This is a clinic I definitely recommend.
Anonymous
Clinics
November 04, 2005 02:50PM
Mohegan Sun is a winner...unfortunately I haven't always been while there
Anonymous
Clinics
January 17, 2006 07:01PM
[basketball4you.com] and [sports.groups.yahoo.com] for up2date information on some great camps,c linics and tournaments.

Basketball4you
Anonymous
Clinics
March 20, 2006 02:42AM
Anonymous
Clinics
March 19, 2006 10:29AM
If you live in Washington, Oregon.....We are putting on a basketball clinic called "Clinic at the Lake". Price for the clinic is $60.00...It will be held at the Lake quinault Lodge on April 28,29,30.

This clinic will have Tony Bennett, new bb coach at Washington State University along with assistant Mike Heideman.

If you want more info on this clinic, contact me at tuengel@comcast.net
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 6 plus 23?