Anonymous
Prices
October 26, 2005 05:45PM
I see that the new Coach K videos go for 44.95 each. Will that be the going price for all new videos now?

With shipping, videos are going to be running over 50 bucks. Ouch. :shock:
Anonymous
Prices
October 28, 2005 12:53AM
Who has watched Coach K new videos? Are they really good?
Anonymous
Prices
October 28, 2005 02:19PM
Agility & Conditioning Drills for Defense - Very good from the stand point of improving speed laterally, agility, and conditioning drills. Very good supplement to some of the other man-to-man videos.

Breaking the Press - Very good, it covers a basic 1-3-1 alignment press break. It covers breaking zone presses (full and half court). Very good teaching details are covered.

Attacking the Zone - Good, I think there are better videos (Kermit Davis, Auriemo, Foster, Welsh, Calhoun...etc.), but there are some good teaching points.

Developmental Drills for Point Guards - Maybe I expected too much, I was disappointed with this video. There are better PG development videos on the market.

Developmental Drills for Post Players - Good, it covers offensive and defensive drills. Again I probably expected more, my team does 95% of the drills that are in the video.

Developmental Drills for Perimeter Players - read above.

I played in college, and have been around basketball coaching for most of my life. I am very critical based on my experiences, your experiences may be very different or limited. If you are looking for new ways or establishing your coaching style and philosophy, then the videos are very good. If you are weak in a particuliar area (we all have some coaching weakness), the specific video is will probably help you.
Anonymous
Prices
October 28, 2005 07:20PM
Hi Coach W,

What are the top videos on point guard/perimenter player or post player development? Thanks.
nate.landas
Prices
October 27, 2005 10:54AM
Hello Sir,

The new Coach K DVDs are listed at $44.95/ each. This pricing schedule is only for the Coach K series as he resells his personal items for $34.95 -49.95. With the information provided in each DVD, we have agreed to sell this series at this price. I hope this helps!

Thanks,
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 12 plus 13?