RonHorn144
Zone Offense DVDs
June 30, 2011 08:54AM
I am currently trying to decide between two zone offense DVDs: Brad Brownell's "Gap Attack Zone Offense" and Jim Larranga's "3 Zone Offenses to Beat Any Zone Defense". I have read the reviews for Brownell's DVD, but there aren't any for Larranga's. Has anyone viewed it? With simplicity and relatively limited practice time being considerations, I would appreciate some recommendations. Thanks!
Anonymous User
Re: Zone Offense DVDs
July 15, 2011 12:30PM
Coach Larranga uses the defense as the key to the offense. Odd front, even front, and trapping. He covers it all. What he really tries to do it to teach you how to teach your players what to take advantage of. If there in this front were looking to do this. It's more an educational process which will make your players a lot better and more efficient on the offensive end against any kind of zone they may see. Coach Larranga is one of the best at teaching the coach how to put your players in a position to win. If you have more questions about this video or Brad Brownell's call me in the office at 800 873 2730 and ask for Thom.
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 8 plus 15?