Anonymous
Basketball Sw
September 02, 2005 04:21PM
How useful could be the Sw that is offering in the web page?, i am looking for a programm that could include statistics, percentages for player and teams and all the help that I need in order to following the objectives and the progrees for the player and the teams, I am working whit a group of 120 kids between 6 and 18 years old in Mexico.

regards

Lazaro Gomez
Anonymous
Basketball Sw
September 06, 2005 04:09PM
Nate thank you for your help, in fact I also looking for is a program that help me to work with kids , from the basic and help them to develop their skills, do you know if there is any program that might be at the web page

Best Regards and once again thank you so much

[quote:c36c6573b5="nate.landas"]Lazaro,

Stats and Go offers team & individual stats...please take a look at their website...If you look at the previous years stats, you can view the different categories.

TurboStats is probably a little more user friendly...and there is no need for the internet.

Thanks![/quote:c36c6573b5]
nate.landas
Basketball Sw
September 06, 2005 10:28AM
Lazaro,

Stats and Go offers team & individual stats...please take a look at their website...If you look at the previous years stats, you can view the different categories.

TurboStats is probably a little more user friendly...and there is no need for the internet.

Thanks!
nate.landas
Basketball Sw
September 06, 2005 04:35PM
Lazaro,

We have some great videos that may be great for you...please look under our [b:a5a6df7b59]Youth Basketball[/b:a5a6df7b59] section. The [b:a5a6df7b59] Becoming a Champion Basketball Player: Five-Star Basketball Series[/b:a5a6df7b59] is a great for coaches and athletes, as the DVDs contain position specific information. [b:a5a6df7b59]The Foundations for Successful Basketball[/b:a5a6df7b59] series is great for coaches implementing offenses, defenses, and drills.

Thanks!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 5 plus 13?