CoachQ
Dribble Drive
November 04, 2009 12:27PM
Which dvd instruction is better, clearer and more to the point Calipari or Walberg?
I coach a very athlectic/balanced per. team but lack an interior presence and considering this offense. I have about two weeks before the start of the season.
Anon
Re: Dribble Drive
November 06, 2009 11:16AM
I would order the Walberg, Petitgoue DDM for HS, and Bergeron. I didn't care for the Calipari, especially the drill DVD...it was aweful.
CoachQ
November 17, 2009 01:53AM
Thanks Coach
Anonymous User
April 25, 2010 03:10AM
I would very much disagree, I thought the Calipari DVD's were exellent. They take it to the next level.

I'd get Walberg first, then Calipari. Calipari has some very exellent points that will take your offense a step further. Both the X's and O's and drills work a lot on how to use the post, which is essential in my opinion.

I've put some info on how to use the post here: coachdribbledrive.com X's and O's

That's not to say that Walberg isn't excellent: He gives the background, and I really think you need to start with those DVD's
Andrew Wolf
August 10, 2010 07:41PM
Learn from TV and watch instructional videos to learn even more. Never stop learning!

Improve Your Game With Powerful Basketball Tips
basketballtips
August 10, 2010 07:42PM
Learn from TV and watch instructional videos to learn even more. Never stop learning!

Improve Your Game With Powerful Basketball Tips
CoachDribbleDrive.com
September 07, 2010 04:01PM
I've put up some DVD reviews on my web site - including Walberg and Calipari: http://coachdribbledrive.com/2010/09/07/video-reviews/

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2010 06:10AM by CoachDribbleDrive.com.
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 16 plus 10?