AntonioMagee258
DUPLICATED DVD's TOPIC
May 26, 2009 09:57AM
Have you notice that a lot of the newer DVD's are just up-to-date duplicates of the previous presentation or topic by the presenter??? I am having an issue with this! I recently bought 2 DVD's of Kevin Sutton only to see that he did the same drills if not more in his previous DVD series... I was in the market of purchasing EASTMAN dvd but I am unsure because I think I will get the same drills from his previous 3 tapes series... Can anyone help with this question...
CoachYesnowski
Re: DUPLICATED DVD's TOPIC
May 27, 2009 09:49AM
I have not seen Eastman's DVDs, but the following DVDs are great. He's passionate about the game and brings intensity to his workouts. I would have to say these are different because the other titles are more focused on chair drills.

Kevin Eastman: Skill Development for Inside and Perimeter Players
Kevin Eastman: Six Keys to Quality Skill Development
Anonymous User
Re: DUPLICATED DVD's TOPIC
June 03, 2009 03:14PM
I was very dissappointed also. I had purchased the same 2 DVDs from Kevin Sutton and they seemed to be a duplication great drills but both dvd's to similar I would not have purchased both of them...was not very happy. Although I will say since then the DVD's I have purchased have been very helpful to me .
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 11 plus 16?