AntonioMagee258
Coaching Clinic Video's Sales Are Final
May 26, 2009 09:50AM
When I attended the Nike Clinic recently, I did not realize that all sales were final! The salesman did not display a sign or I must have overlooked the sign! But I was at the table it seems every other hour and should have notice it! Just for future references buyers should beware of this practice...
ALL SALES ARE FINAL...
ChampionshipProductions
Re: Coaching Clinic Video's Sales Are Final
May 27, 2009 10:05AM
Hello Coach,

I apologize that you're not aware of the policy. The policy is in place for all DVDs that are discounted at clinics or promoted in a sale.

We would like to have our customers be statisfied with all purchases. At clinics, we try to have a laptop on site so you can view a sample of the DVD. Likewise, we offer sample clips of each DVD on our website so you can get a taste of what the product will be like.

If there is anything else we can do to ensure you receive the right product for you, please let us know.
Alex
January 09, 2010 06:54AM
Is it possible to have some of these clips longer than 30 seconds? There's not a chance I'd buy any of those videos. It's even a hard decision on the 1:30 clips. I think this would help with buyer satisfactions as well.
Lonnie Kragel
January 11, 2010 12:21PM
Coaches,

All of our sample clips from 2008 going forward should be around a minute or more for the very reason Alex mentioned; it's tough to make a decision on a video after seeing only 30 seconds of it.

What else can we do to make your purchasing decisions easier? We want to ensure you get products that will help you and your team.

Also, remember that we have a basketball expert in the office. Thom McDonald has studied all of our videos, has coached at every level and loves to talk about basketball. Call him anytime you need some direction.

Lonnie Kragel
Championship Productions
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 11 plus 18?