Anonymous
Anyone want to trade old videos or sale them???
August 01, 2005 11:46AM
I am looking for Bo Ryan Swing offense book or video? The video was made in 1990 and I can't see paying $39.95 for it. I am a high school coach with limited funds, but I want to better my knowledge. Can anyone help me out with some ideas?
Anonymous
August 02, 2005 04:03PM
The more that I think about it...... I was probably out of line...... I didn't mean to offend anyone. Sorry about that.
Anonymous
August 02, 2005 01:41PM
I don't know if this is the appropriate place for this discussion. Championship Productions graciously provides this space and helps us learn more about coaching. You are proposing using this forum on their site to take money out of their pocket. If you want to talk about trading or selling used videos, I would take the discussion to another forum.

But, on that note, please be aware of the copyright law! I had a coaching acquaintance get a call from the FBI after he sold an illegal copy!

Just my 2-cents...
Coach C
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 16 plus 17?