Anonymous User
looking for the best full court press to run
January 05, 2009 02:13AM
i am always looking to improve my teams skills. right now im looking for another full court press to run , i am currently using a 1-3-1 and a man to man. i really appreciate anyones in put. u can e-mail me at ballingonthehardwood@yahoo.com

thank you very much,
coach eric villalobos
Coach Pyle
Re: looking for the best full court press to run
November 08, 2010 11:35AM
this press works well with varsity girls that I coach because of the inability to throw a long pass consistently. With boys it might not work as well. I do a 1-2-2 full court with the 1 attacking as soon as their player commits with a dribble. The 1 and one of the front 2 trap in the corner with the back to rotating over. I think this works better than a 1-2-1-1 providing more depth and floor coverage.
Coach in LA
November 30, 2010 02:19PM
I like the 2-1-2 press. The 1 stays at half court, and acts as a free safety in football, he follows the ball and MUST anticipate the pass. It takes time to teach him this, but once he gets it down, he usually becomes very good at stealing the ball. The 2 up top try to push the ball to a corner, making it easier on the 1. The 2 back court players play at the 3 point line on the opponents side unless there are players far behind them. It's very effective as a surprise tactic and also when needed. Usually gets the ball back for a quick layup, and may force the opposing coach to burn a timeout. When he does, pull off the press for a while, then hit him again with it. Works alike a charm.
shegxuan
February 28, 2011 12:42AM
Your interest
T cheap nfl jersey eBigFashionBible.com is more then just where to get great clothes, but the supporting blog offers you a glimpse of how we got to wearing what we wear today and how music is interwoven with fashion, are you a fashion trend setter or are you a fashion trend follower.
cheap airmax shoes , nike air max 2009 log geared at helping you save money when purchasing fashionable clothing
cheap handbags,cheap coach purses aimed women, teen and girls, the Chic Alert is about all things chic: Apparel, Clothing, Shoes, Handbags, Sexy & Hot Lingerie, Jewelry, Fragrances, Makeup, Cosmetics & even chic gadgets & other must-have products from all over the world! Designer Sales & Hot fashion sales, GWPs, reviews & much more.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 12 plus 17?