Anonymous
Dick Bennett's new tape and other tapes????
July 29, 2005 03:55PM
What is Dick Bennett's new tape like? Has anyone bought any of the new tapes and let me know what you think.
Anonymous
August 06, 2005 04:09PM
I really enjoyed Dick Bennett's new video. It's interesting that he no longer fronts the post, mainly because he traps the post and he really emphasizes post defense and conversion to stop the break. All in all it's an excellent video from one of the masters.

CoachC
Anonymous
September 19, 2005 01:14PM
I too think the video is worth the $40. I purchased Tom Izzos Defensive tapes and I am using the concepts from all three DVD's this year. Dick Bennett's DVD will give you everything you need to teach Solid man defense.
Great tape....JON from Richmond VA
nate.landas
August 01, 2005 09:00AM
Coach,

[b:c1b8ebe55a]Dick Bennett: The "Pack-Line" Pressure Defense[/b:c1b8ebe55a] is a great DVD. The Defensive guru provides excellent information in his first video in over 20 years! This video contains excellent information, instruction, drills, and game footage to demonstrate the principles of the "Pack-Line" Defense.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 5 plus 23?