Brad Huebner
Box and 1 offense
September 24, 2008 09:45PM
Please send me any proven box-and-one offenses you can, please. Thanks in advance.
Wayne Walters
Re: Box and 1 offense
September 27, 2008 04:10AM
I have junk offense but if you give me the make up of your team I can customize one for you. How do we make contact?
Dylan
January 29, 2009 01:13PM
Hi, just recently we had a team box and 1 our best player. We dont know exactly what to do to get him open or anyone else because there all focused on our main player. If you can send me some advice on something I can maby do that would be great!
Thank you,
Walt Vanderbush
January 31, 2009 09:58PM
Assuming your player being boxed is not your 5, set the player being boxed on one wing and place the other four players on the other side of the floor--one on the wing, one at the point, one on the foul line and one at the low post. They can move the ball quickly to try to get a good shot on the overload. Periodically the man on the high post screens for the player being boxed, who moves into the open area, often the foul line; and the screener rolls and follows.
Coach Newman
February 17, 2009 09:05PM
I have often gotten boxed & 1 on one of my SG. I'll have my team set up in a typical 3 out 2 in offense, with the player getting special treatment on one of the wings. The forward opposite will move to the middle of the lane. Most of the time you can get the ball directly to him who can turn and shoot, or depending on which low defender steps up will have a drop-pass to the other forward or the other wing who goes back door. If we can enter to the boxed players we can go high low with the forwards or the wing can call for a base line going baseline from the low block forward. Hope this helps.
WAyne Walters
January 23, 2012 12:40PM
Where do I send it?

Wayne Walters
elltrain22
February 05, 2012 07:13PM
Hey Wayne Walters and/or Dylan, can you please send me your box and 1 offense?? I would love to take a look at it! Thanks.

my email address is:

elltrain22@yahoo.com
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 7 plus 25?