Anonymous User
Box and 1, Triangle and 2
September 24, 2008 09:11AM
are there any good videos regarding triangle and two or box and 1 offenses or quick hitters?
Wayne Walters
Re: Box and 1, Triangle and 2
September 27, 2008 04:11AM
I have junk offense but if you give me the make up of your team I can customize one for you. How do we make contact?
Coach-m
October 09, 2008 07:22PM
I have not seen any videos on Triangle an 2. Rick Majerus ran in with The Utes.

I run it with three variations.

Var1;
Have the Triangle three players cover the key. One player chases the ball, another player guards the other teams best player. So when he gets the ball, he will be doubled.

Var2,
Have the Triangle three players cover the key. Have the other two players play man defense against the two best offensive players.

Var3,
Invert the Triangle. Have players on each elbow and on big guard the low post.
MickPatzlaff796
October 10, 2008 03:56PM
I have a good junk defense for you if you are looking for "triangle and two" style. The three zone players set up as line straight across the floor under the free throw line.
Wayne Walters
November 12, 2008 03:56PM
Mine has grown to about twelve/ thirty pages as I have been contacted by teams to create one specially for their team.
Coach LaNier
November 19, 2008 04:38PM
Interesting. I think I like variation #1
Justin
December 22, 2008 12:58PM
does anyone have good offensive sets/plays/quick hitter against the box and 1 and triangle 2...I am seeing a lot of it this year...Thanks in advance.
CoachQ
December 23, 2008 10:44PM
Tom Izzo 1-3-1 Great
Hubie Brown stuff (I give 5*'s)
Josh
February 04, 2009 04:47PM
Wayne,

Is there any way that I could get a copy of the information?

thanks,
Josh
joshninerman@yahoo.com
Keith Olson
March 23, 2009 02:29PM
Hey, CoachM, could you send me any info on your triangle and two stuff besides what you wrote on here?

I am a die-hard Dick Bennett man guy, but have a couple of games next season that I could use the triangle and two or maybe the box and one.

Thanks.

kolson@quinault.k12.wa.us
Coach B
March 27, 2009 09:25AM
Wayne or any other coaches,
Is there any way you could send me a copy of your information on junk offenses against junk defenses? I am chaging programs so I don't have a specific team to diagram it around so any and everything would be helpful.
Thank you for any help in advance,
backsetball@yahoo.com
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 14 plus 10?